Book Title: The CSIRO Low-Carb Diet
Author: Dr Manny Noakes
Format: Paperback | 304 pages
Publication Date: 28 Feb 2017
The CSIRO Low-carb Diet is based on a major scientific study that has successfully helped Australians lose weight and improve their overall health.
Written for easy implementation at home, this book contains:
- a straightforward scientific explanation of why and how the diet works so well
- a detailed outline of your daily allowances for carbs, healthy fats and protein
- 12 weekly meal plans to help you reduce your carb intake initially, then increase it slightly for dietary flexibility
- 80 delicious recipes with all daily allowances calculated and explained
- a fully illustrated exercise section to show you how to combine movement with healthy eating to maximise health outcomes.
There is also detailed information about the benefits of the diet for those suffering from a range of metabolic conditions, including heart disease, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.
Accessible, affordable and achievable, this is a fully researched approach to better eating and improved health from Australia's peak science organisation.